Save me from ladysown!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
she's trying to fill my empty cages with adorable meat mutts!! How can I say no to these adorable faces?!

Must zoo pics of these supposed adorable faces before we can offer assistance, lol<br /><br />__________ Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:40 pm __________<br /><br />Must *see*

Fat fingers, tiny keyboard

See, how this all started was, I posted on the facebook looking for 2 meat does, since I promised my family rabbit meat for Christmas. Ladysown responded, and we figured out she'd be in my circle of availability on vaca this week.

Two meat does turned into two meat does and a pair of Polish.

Which has now turned into two meat does, a pair of Polish and king and brat.

Plus probably the two does I like on ladysown's other thread, if they're still available...<br /><br />__________ Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:53 am __________<br /><br />no one saved me... I'm meeting up with Ladysown tomorrow and getting 8 rabbits.

Bad Habit":2j6zv4i6 said:
no one saved me... I'm meeting up with Ladysown tomorrow and getting 8 rabbits.

Well I hope one is a meat buck! Those does wont do you much good otherwise, ya know!

Just have to say, you have got it BAD! Eight?

EIGHT NEW RABBITS?!?!?!?

The most I have gotten at one time is my original trio of four. After that they just trickle in one by one or two by two.

Obviously, I am not as "sick" as you! :tease:

*Knocks on wood, because surely the Rabbitosis Virus has noted my denial and will somehow bring about my downfall and make me buy NINE rabbits or more...*

Does it make matters better if 4 of them are just babies, and 2 or 3 of them might end up in the freezer?

The Polish are because I have had a number of people love my rabbits but not want the added work of a LH or the size of a vlop.

There are 2 meat does, because after 2 years I'm finally taking the leap to meat rabbits. I'm sure I can do it, now that I know my mom's boyfriend will cull/clean the meat rabbits.

I will have to pick one of the... 4 extra bucks I have(or will have, two are rescues that are yet to come, one's a rescue I currently have and one's the little one ladysown twisted my rubber arm into getting).

I will probably pick one extra doe as well.

If the vlops and meat rabbits stay outside, and the polish and lions come in, I will definitely have room for everyone.

Until February, when I go to the falls on a buying trip!

Bad Habit":2xqhjadm said:

And a partriiidge in a pearrrr treeeee! ;)
:sleighride:

dragonladyleanne":2n2ues4u said:
Bad Habit":2n2ues4u said:

And a partriiidge in a pearrrr treeeee! ;)
:sleighride:

Actually, it turned into two meat does, a pair of Polish and 4 growouts :p

MamaSheepdog":l4jptn2m said:
The most I have gotten at one time is my original trio of four. After that they just trickle in one by one or two by two.
:hmm:

Teach me your math secrets!!! :gossip:

RJSchaefer":uw5jtujj said:
MamaSheepdog":uw5jtujj said:

BA-HA-HA-HA!!! :rotfl:

Oh no! Miss M is out to get me for a spelling mistake I called her on!

I've gotta get rid of this! :delete: :delete: :delete:

I'll never be able to live it down! :eek:

In my defense, one of the bucks died before I could breed him, so it WAS a trio. *Sniff!* Just not immediately. :roll:

MamaSheepdog":l8qvmylu said:
RJSchaefer":l8qvmylu said:
MamaSheepdog":l8qvmylu said:

In my defense, one of the bucks died before I could breed him, so it WAS a trio. *Sniff!* Just not immediately. :roll:
:baby04:

I was hoping this was a proven trick I could use for the quail. "Yes, honey, I'm getting a trio....of 20."

MamaSheepdog":2hrq278s said:
RJSchaefer":2hrq278s said:
MamaSheepdog":2hrq278s said:

SWEET!!! :wr_power:

I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO THINK! You dropped revenge like a present into my lap! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PLEEEEASE, MSD, please teach us all your math secrets!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

RJSchaefer":2hrq278s said:
I was hoping this was a proven trick I could use for the quail. "Yes, honey, I'm getting a trio....of 20."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back