RT nightmares? ~sigh~

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinnfox

Reaction score
Ok so I haven't been on here much :oops: ...busy, hectic, stress stuff...oh and a recent bout of horrible food poisoning :evil: I guess I was away to long because I woke up in the middle of the night all upset and confused. :shock: I had a nightmare about not being able to get on here anymore :cry: ...needless to say logging in to see the changes spooked me but >.> silly dream...me and my strange habit of ruining every electronic device subjected to sustained contact with me(sadly a real life fact) dreamed I texted my friend asking them to call me. Well in the dream my phone went nutty and spammed the message on here to Grumpy :shock: ..um I don't think I have actually had a real conversation with Grumpy so needless to say in the dream he was confused as to the spam asking him to call me...>.> (I can only imagine it was his since I love his screen name so it would stick in my head) I couldn't get the dumb phone to stop so only way to stop was to kick me from the site. :cry: My dreams are so messed up...but I can't help the strange urge to smash my phone to be on the safe side :oops: Not sure what it says about me that my biggest nightmare is not being able to get on here any more...but yeah >.>

>.> after typing this i had to run out to meet someone to buy a rabbit...so >.> i forgot which step that means I'm on :p

You are not alone with your sleeping subconscious fixation with RabbitTalk, Sinnfox.

I have not suffered a harrowing nightmare such as yours, but I do confess to having dreams about RabbitTalk. :oops:

I post in my sleep... :roll: ...thankfully not while sleepwalking though.

:rotfl:

MidnightCoder":2bt3enl5 said:
LOL, I saw the thread title and was worried new bugs had cropped up.
Me too! My first thought was "oh no"! :lol:

MamaSheepdog":2bt3enl5 said:
I post in my sleep... :roll: ...thankfully not while sleepwalking though.
Well, that sure explains a lot! :tomato:

Latest posts

Back