Rrrr Some People...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley411

Reaction score
So I have some rex/nz crosses for sale. I am asking $10 each, its atleast $5 less than anyone else around here. Well I had this guy email me saying if I would take $5 each for them he would take the lot of them. A total of 18 rabbits. I agree'd. Then he comes back with "Would you take $60 for all of them". Umm no. Not gonna happen. I wrote back "I will give you 12 rabbits for $60". He counters with "Well I thought it would be worth getting rid of them all at once, a bulk discount". I think this was very disrespectful. I mean I had already agreed to half my asking price. That in my eyes was a freaking bulk discount. Right? Rrr sometimes I really hate dealing with the public.

Sorry just needed to vent. Some people just piss me off.... LOL

That is rude since it cost you at least $4 a piece to raise them. Think about all of the work hauling water, feeding them, and the physical toll it takes on your breeder doe. I wonder if he is going to eat them. You have done all of the hard work! He is getting a deal for the fryers which sell for at least $30 a piece, all dressed and ready for the pot. I would loose that guys # and find some room in my freezer. Better yet, give them to the local church or food bank if they take rabbit????.

Back