• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rabbits For Sale in Georgia

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HendricksHearth

Reaction score
I am either selling down or selling out- I am not sure which yet. For sure, I have the following available right now:

MINI LOP- complete pedigree from ARBA registered parents:

1. Smoke pearl turning-senior doe. Awesome blend of East and West Coast bloodlines. Beautiful, sweet, typey doe. $40

HARLEQUINS- complete pedigrees:

1. Black Japanese senior buck- proven, awesome lovable temperament, bold markings and great color. Just an incredible guy and I will miss him a LOT. $50

2. 2 Black Japanese junior bucks- brood quality (imperfect markings) or would make great pets also. Carry blue and possibly chocolate as well. $25 each.

I am located just east of Atlanta, Georgia.

Thanks!

Lauren

Edit: Removing sold rabbits from list.

got a Harlie doe to pair up with a buck?
will you be going to the Columbia show?

I am limited on doe availability as two of mine just kindled new litters. I'd consider selling my whole Harlequin group to someone that plans to continue seriously with the breed, but I am very buck-heavy right now so I can't provide pairs unless someone is wanting to buy multiple bucks to go with her.

I am not planning to attend any upcoming shows for the time being and I won't be able to travel with the possible exception of a Florida trip and/or N. GA mountain trip so the buyer would have to be able to pick up near the east side of Atlanta unless we work something out for one of those other two areas.

Thanks!

Lauren

Edit: All that is left is in the first post or I will still sell the Harlequin herd on my website as a group to the right individual. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back