Rabbit wringer looking for tips!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ArtPick":3u77bjcw said:
I order my Rabbit Wringer 15-Mar-13 and still waiting ¦ (
I hope this is not some scam just to get your money.

Update just received an e-mail that my Rabbit Wringer is shipping today :)
Life is good! lol

Whoop whoop!! Great news! :D I would love to hear your thoughts on butchering with it! :popcorn:

I will give you my review on the rabbit Wringer in about 4 - 5 weeks maybe sooner if a friend from work brings his rabbits over in about 2 weeks.

ArtPick":24mfdh93 said:
I will give you my review on the rabbit Wringer in about 4 - 5 weeks maybe sooner if a friend from work brings his rabbits over in about 2 weeks.

Looking forward to it! Thanks!

My Rabbit wringer and Deluxe Butcher Station came in and works GREAT!
I was surprise that the Deluxe Butcher Station works as good as it does.
Great buy and worth $ and the 4 - 7 week lead time.

ArtPick":wv60y6fz said:
My Rabbit wringer and Deluxe Butcher Station came in and works GREAT!
I was surprise that the Deluxe Butcher Station works as good as it does.
Great buy and worth $ and the 4 - 7 week lead time.

Good to hear!! I also purchased the deluxe butcher station! Thanks for the update! I was told mine is supposed to ship out this week!!

I also felt like it might have been a scam. Lots of angry phone calls and emails. Nice guy but poor business skills...lots of excuses. I was told 4 week, finally got mine about 9 weeks later. I did order mine on March 15th, but I harassed him about sending it asap, it was a gift to my husband.- after a previous experience he refused to butcher until we got it.

Going to us it for the first time tomorrow. Good luck and amazing of you to do this for your family. I think I have won my mostly vegetarian mother-in-law over to trying rabbit this round. wah ha ha

Twinkletoes":t4oa82wn said:
LOL! Thanks for sharing! You almost have me convinced to give it a try! Maybe the smell of it cooking will give me the final push ;) I really would be ok with introducing meat back in my diet so long as I still felt good(or better!). Gosh, it's hard to cook 2 seperate meals every night. I'll be sure to let you know if I do give it a try. The rabbit jerky may do me in!
:D We have a couple of members who raise rabbits for meat, because they cannot easily digest any other meat. Kyle is one of them... can't remember who else.

Back