Rabbit Talk meeting on the highway.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWD

Reaction score
Today there was a special Rabbit Talk meeting on the highway, sort of speaking.
One of our members is moving out of state. Josh of Jolly Rabbits.

Well this after noon I had the honor of meeting him, along the highway. Their rout took them 26 miles from my home.

A month or so ago I made an offer to Josh, of my Cali. Buck. I offered to meet him half way from his home
so I could give him the buck. This is when I learned he was moving.
He asked me if I could hold the buck and maybe meet with him along the way. He also made a generous counter offer
for the buck. He offered to allow me to pick from any of the three breeds of rabbits he raises.

Today was our meeting date. I have to say it was my pleasure to meet Josh and his wife. I also got to meet his new puppy
and his other rabbits. I was very impressed with his breeding rabbits. Top Quality all the way.

I also was able to introduce my 2 oldest children to him. My son Chris, and daughter Jane. they came along with me
for the ride. And Jane wanted to see Floppy ( the cali. buck ) off.

I have to say I honestly felt Josh was over generous. He gave me a very nice pair of American Blue Rabbits
Word can not describe these rabbits. I will post some pictures hopefuly in the next day or two.
I have seen pictures of this breed, but all the pictures fail the beauty of these rabbits.

Josh I wish you and your wife all the best wishes for your move and your new home.
I am looking forward to being able to give you good news about the new breeding program, my son will have with these very lovely rabbits. we will do our best to raise the bar of our breeding program.

Thank you very much, and best wishes.
Chris.

I am green with envy. I love American blues.

You got a great deal there.

So glad you were able to meet up. I want to get Americans someday but feel I better limit myself to four breeds. Enjoy your new rabbits.

glad your happy with your rabbits! I got a great cali buck! Floppy is a brick of meat! We were very happy to meet you as well as your amazing kids. ( so polite and courteous). I wish you the best with your program and will email your pedigrees shortly, gotta unpack the computer all i got is this stupid tablet! Lol

American Blues are truly gorgeous rabbits...And the litters they can produce are so pretty! They give off a real wow factor. Congrats!

Latest posts

Back