Rabbit poo = ducks

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack

Reaction score
yeah, so.. looking at chicken flocks etc. local hatcher had ducks, wanted rabbit poo
and she assured me that my snail problem is no officially toast.
I just have to raise up day old duckinglings...
Ming-Ming and Tuck.....
and the Easter Egger, Chicken Little (5yo said it was to confuse me, 4YO didn't get it (She's not little) be went along....)
getting a flock and way more that I think I can support... but I should be able to graze them at the neighbors

Nice trade!!

I wish I had rabbit poo to barter. =(

Every time I put it in a bucket, my ducks eat it. =(

I don't know about ducks, but I have a quarantine cage in my chicken coop, and the chickens clean up everything that falls from the cage- hay, grain, and yes... poop!

Nice barter!! I was told that having ducks are better than having chickens in the garden because they eat the pests, but don't dig up your garden. Good deal you got there. :)

Yeah, that's what I was told, I'm up to ten fouls... wonder how the neighbors will tolerate me, I plan on herding them... actually I want to teach the boys, figure they will have fun, let them run them around the neighborhood (the boys, not the ducks)

BUT I will need MUCH better fences, I don't think the local fire chief will enjoy them in his wife's meditation pond<br /><br />__________ Thu May 23, 2013 10:19 am __________<br /><br />OK, so I tried my hand at vent sexing
other than getting covered in duck poo...
either I have all females or... I suck?
really hoping for females (ducklets?)

Latest posts

Back