Possible Rabbit Breeder Candidate

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
Ok so I have found a rabbit breeder I may be getting a bunny from in the next year. I actually found this breeder, before getting Kai. But things I ended up not getting a rabbit from her. This breeder raises Mini Lops. Her rabbits are adorable ^.^

I'll be posting some pictures of the bunnies soon. :)

ladysown":3f7x0gk6 said:
ah... so you are going to have fun rabbit shopping until you can get one eh? :)

Yep :)

__________ Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 pm __________

Ok here are pictures of the litttle bunnies ^.^

Dood":1jnf1fdb said:
Jumping the gun a bit aren't we? ;) 2015 is a long way away.

But I vote for the silver tipped steel - Holly 4

Yeah I guess I am XD

Dood":19nomej9 said:
Jumping the gun a bit aren't we? ;) 2015 is a long way away.

But I vote for the silver tipped steel - Holly 4

Holly was my pick too! :lol:

New Update

Well, it seems like my dad has had a change of heart. :D My father has told me that I can have another rabbit now. I really wasn't expecting it. But I guess I got lucky this time. ^.^ I'm so happy and excited. Pretty soon another bunny will be hopping around in this home of mine.

I have everything needed for a rabbit already, it's just the cage. So when Kai was still here, she lived in a pet store cage. When me and my dad went to the pet store, the store owner said it was a large. But still I don't think it's very big. I was planning on building Kai a rabbit condo but never got around to doing it. So this is why I plan on making a rabbit condo before getting another rabbit. ^.^

So, as you can see i'm pretty excited about this. :)

:bunnyhop: :pancake:

Miss M":3ii2nuj1 said:
Good thing I'm not there... I'd have a hard time not coming home with that last one! :love:

Oh hehe. She does look like a little sweetie :)

Good thing it isn't me rabbit shopping, I tend to bring them all home. Last time I went to get 2 rabbits, came home with five rabbits. They were free, at firs the owners wanted to keep two for sure and maybe a third, then they decided I could have all of the velveteens (that was 3) and, before I left, they decided I could have the old buck and the too fat doe as well, I brought them all home.

BlueMoods":2e33cpfj said:
Good thing it isn't me rabbit shopping, I tend to bring them all home. Last time I went to get 2 rabbits, came home with five rabbits. They were free, at firs the owners wanted to keep two for sure and maybe a third, then they decided I could have all of the velveteens (that was 3) and, before I left, they decided I could have the old buck and the too fat doe as well, I brought them all home.

Oh wow lol.

Back