Popples a Plenty

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, more of them!

I'm actually looking into getting two of six guns French angoras, they've got a transport headed this way next month. Is that who you also got some from?

It's just so humid here in the summer I worry. It's a "dry" heat in Arizona.

ozemba":2dp4ckr1 said:
I'm actually looking into getting two of six guns French angoras, they've got a transport headed this way next month. Is that who you also got some from?

That would be exactly who! It ended up that I flew down to Tuscon and back to pick them up as the Great White North transport was not to be, in the end. I took matters into my own hands :twisted: I had some minor problems while they were adjusting in quarantine - I suspect it was because the local climate was colder than Mars at the time... :x But otherwise they've been tough and fluffy customers.

Oh Ferra,
I have been so stupidly busy, but I am freakishly under the weather today, so I am trying to just surf, for fun... LOL! And to little DD babies!!! I'm so thrilled and happy. You are so wonderful. Thank you for taking such great care of these kids. Congrats to you and mch wishes for future success.

:wbounce:

All the popples! I can't wait til next month. I will have so many I don't know what I'll do. Yes I do. I'll snuggle and love them all.

What kind of scale are you using to weigh them? I have one in my storage I need to find it. Trying to keep better records this year of my rabbits. Last year was bad

For bunnies under about a kg, I have a Starfrit scale that I set a bowl on to weigh them. When they hit the 1kg mark and are wiggly, I switch to putting the bunny in a cloth shipping bag that I hang off a fish scale and use that method into adulthood.

Latest posts

Back