PLEASE HELP

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a new thing? Or just a consistent normal for her? Hmm, all rabbits are different so she may just be less active but mine have typically been pretty bouncy at 3 weeks. Here's a video, lol.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DspUy038XVM&t=313s[/youtube]

I'd say definitely keep an eye on her just in case, if you posted because something feels off about it there very well might be. (Or you may just be a worry-wort like most of us .. there's that too! :D) The only rabbit around that age that I noticed being lethargic was actually sick and I ended up keeping her inside for an extra week for treatment. She started bouncing around again within roughly 3 days of getting her shots. As long as she feels fine (not boney) and continues to look alert and curious I wouldn't worry yet. Have you been weighing her? I'd weight her each day just to make sure she's not losing weight. My sick bun was definitely half-lidded and "bleh," seeking out the warmth of my lap and then hibernating, complete lack of curiosity about the new world.

Hope everything is fine though! Fingers crossed.

She has always been like this. She is not bony and she is pretty alert. I have also noticed she is always licking/ biting at her paws (front and back) and she is always stretching out her legs. She does not limp when she does move, and doesn't act like she is in any pain tho. I have been keeping a close eye on her and will start weighing her daily as well.
And your kits are adorable in that video

Back