Pictures of my new Rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demamma

Reaction score
my pictures got all mixed up. I will try again later.

Attachments

• Sagetip.jpg
    Sagetip.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Sage.jpg
    Sage.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Thistle.jpg
    Thistle.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Thistle 2.jpg
    Thistle 2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Harold.jpg
    Harold.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,248
  • brigham.jpg
    brigham.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,231
  • 0904121141.jpg
    0904121141.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,231
  • 0830121540a.jpg
    0830121540a.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,231
  • 0830121626.jpg
    0830121626.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,231
  • basil.jpg
    basil.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,231
when you upload a picture, there is a comment box, for each picture. That is the only way to keep the text, with the picture.

Beautiful rabbits, Demamma!

You can do as Piper says, and put text on the picture itself (I usually miss it when people do that, myself!) or you can write text and insert the pictures between lines of text. What I usually do is write out my intro post, and then add a little text between pictures... so I would write:

This is one of our adorable "LionLops":

I would then hit the "Browse" button, and select the appropriate photo. Then place your cursor where you want the photo (I place it two lines under my line of text), then hit the "Add the file" button. If you mess up, and the code for the picture ends up somewhere weird, you can just "cut" and "paste" to move it. Then you move on to your next photo.

This is our NZW doe, Thistle:

Repeat steps above.

There is probably an even better way to go about it, but that is how I, as a Techno-Peasant, accomplish the deed! :)

I have something new, that I will have to try, too! :)

Ugly bunny is my youngest daughters rabbit. My son has one just like it that is tan. I think it would win the ugliest bunny contest. both its ears lop in the same direction unless we lay it down where it belongs. When we first saw these rabbits we laughed so hard we had to get them. daughter wants to put a bow in his hair and put a dress on him for the fair's dress up contest for rabbits. :roll: Don't worry the ugliness will end with them. pets only. Perfect first rabbits though as they are very sweet and friendly.

that's an interesting mix of rabbits.

I find to get comments with the pictures I copy over the image and write what I want underneath (or before it) and then copy over the next one. Works well enough. :)

0904121141.jpg
Harold.jpg
Thistle 2.jpg
0830121540a.jpg
basil.jpg
Sagetip.jpg
brigham.jpg
0830121626.jpg
downsized_0822121424.jpgdownsized_0901021828.jpg

We also have 2 more New Zealand White does. Hon Rosie just had her first litter of 4 popples. just noticed the picture of thistle and Basil are the same rabbits. darn New Zealands are hard to tell apart.

I have 6 children 5 at home. They all love the rabbits. One of them I wont let have a bunny yet as he is to intense. When he calms down I told him he could have one. I thought after all the scratches they would rethink rabbits but nope. Almost everyone in the family is wearing bunny scratches.

I used to have lots of rabbit scratches. This past year I've had few. Don't know if I'm getting better at handling them or if the rabbits are older and used to being handled. Could also be that the gentler ones escape the slow cooker.

a7736100":1w8dzu3r said:
I used to have lots of rabbit scratches. This past year I've had few. Don't know if I'm getting better at handling them or if the rabbits are older and used to being handled. Could also be that the gentler ones escape the slow cooker.

I took an old pair of tube socks cut the toe end out and cut a thumb hole. Wa La, cheap mans scratch protectors. I can pull them up to my elbows. Sure makes life easier come nail clipping time. There's not near as much blood (mine) anymore. :D

Lastfling":db9fjt9f said:
I took an old pair of tube socks cut the toe end out and cut a thumb hole. Wa La, cheap mans scratch protectors. I can pull them up to my elbows. Sure makes life easier come nail clipping time. There's not near as much blood (mine) anymore.
lol as I look at (the roadmap like scratches on) my arms

great idea lastfling I think I will try that for the kids. I am doing better at not getting scratched. It is hard on the kids to carry them proper and when the rabbit struggles I am impressed how they hang on and not drop said rabbit.
Piper my 17 and 9 year old daughters look like road maps. My 17 year old was asked about 15 year old son's cuts as they made him look like a cutter. She assured everyone at school it's from rabbits. :gossip:

Love the variety of rabbits in your rabbitry! Beautiful, every one of them.

Have to say, getting better with the arm scratches myself. My arms looked like road maps when I first got rabbits. Long sleeves and gloves worked for me. Tube sock idea is excellent though. Have lots of tube socks.

Glad to hear your daughter put that rumor of "cutting" to rest.

Karen

Latest posts

Back