On forced perspective...kinda..

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinnfox

Reaction score
so the other day I saw some people arguing/discussing about how big a flemish giant in a pic is...and several saying its just forced perspective, that yes they get big but not quite as big as the pic made it seem. apparently that thread was in the back of my head today since I haven't been feeling well ..I went to feed my Rosey (a tarantula) and grabbed the big feeding tweezers(they look just like normal tweezers but are almost a foot long) I use and giggled. I thought if a person can make em look bigger I'll make them look smaller, and now have the near irresistible urge to use them as a prop/size reference in the next flemish giant pics I take as a joke :oops:

That would be a hoot!

And think of how it could be used...giant tweezers next to a kit, then regular tweezers next to its mom, with a caption "see how they grow" or "attack of the giant bunnies".

well seems the consensus is i have to take the pic...my flemish doe isn't quite breeding age(just hit minimum age but want to give her a little longer)...so once she is I'll update with one of her first kits :p

I wonder where i would even find really tiny ones?...maybe the toy replicas for dolls? My tarantula is small cause she is (I assume) rather young yet..>.>

Latest posts

Back