New Crabitat Decor *PICS*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelbers91

Reaction score
Ill be moving the crabitat today but found some nifty new fake orange flowers, live sphagnum moss, new Cholla piece and a new hammock ^^ also added some needle point canvas to the new salt water pool and up the left side of the wall :D need to get a vine though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 343
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 343
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 343
Thanks :D Hermie wasn't sure about the live moss at first. He litterally couldn't make up his mind and literally went back and forth and back and forth until he finally went on it haha

Thanks! And yup hermit crabs are actually terrestrial crustaceans though the pet store usually doesn't tell you that. I still am debating taking out the rocks hmmm I really want to put a waterfall in lol

Thank you :) I have decided now that I have it all fixed up that it is too skinny and I want a deeper bow front type tank instead now lol I want at least a 72g bow front lol! Ahh one thing about crabbing, the crabitats are NEVER done lol always in progress :)

I also think I may have a size perception problem cuz I think the 55g is too small lol :roll:

Latest posts

Back