New car!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelbers91

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I got a new to us, used 2006 GMC Envoy and boy is it nice! Its mainly my boyfriends. Low monthly payments, boze radio, great trunk space and the seats are great cuz I can see so much more then in my tiny tracer! In my boyfriends words, "This is the first really big thing we've done together and.. It feels kinda nice!" With him blushing it was so cute. Mr. Tuff guy was so nervous since he's never bought from a dealer, just privately owned. Love him, love the Envoy! It's perfect to move all my stuff too! :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 197
Congrats! How exciting for you! Looks like a very nice vehicle! :)

:congratulations:

What a beautiful car! I have a Ford Expedition and just love all of the space it has. :)

Try to get at least one car payment ahead so if you run into any financial difficulties you have a buffer. If you can add a little to each monthly payment it will really add up over time and can save you a lot on interest charges too!

Hmm, and maybe a little growing up on BFs part? Congratulations Shelbers!!! Keep looking forward and you will GET THERE!

Thanks guys! Since its mainly my bf's vehicle he wants to try paying it off on his own. So instead of getting a credit card he's gonna do this first till he gets a hang of it. This is nice too because it will help him build too since mine is well established already. Wee :mbounce:

Back