New bunny, shows, and tattooing...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went to a night show this last weekend. Pretty cool! It was a fun drive and the kids had a great time. Our Rex did okay. My middle son got Best Opposite for youth :) I, of course, spent WAY too much money on supplies. But I can never resist. :roll:

My husband fell in LOVE with the velveteen lops and we brought home this beautiful little doe
IMG_163108274974608.jpeg

CAM00883-1.jpg

I swear she's not green. LOL! Our roof is green :lol:

I spent last night tattooing a very active 8 week old litter of nine. This is not something you should do at 1am! Slipped on a particularly jumpy bun and jabbed my finger. This is the result. Maybe I'll get it turned into something cool... :mrgreen:
CAM00909.jpg

We almost went to the Coldwater show too!

Congratulations on doing well to your son. Beautiful doe you picked up too!!!

faiththequeen":3kglogj5 said:
Marinea":3kglogj5 said:
...I am still stealing looks at your nails :)

Adorable nails, and adorable doe.

Thank you!!! My friend does nails out of her house. She's amazing! I've had some great artwork. Check out my Easter nails:
CAM00357.jpg

:lol: :bunnyhop: :lol:

Oh. My. Gosh. Those are ADORABLE! I bite my nails, so mine will probably never look like that but MAN!!!! *sigh*

Congrats on the MR and picking up the new fuzzy lover.

And those nails are gorgeous. I rarely paint my nails, I have a hard time finding anything that can withstand my gardening, cleaning, spinning, washing, sanding, staining and painting.

Latest posts

Back