New breeders and ne with kits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corgipoo

Reaction score
[album][/album]went to auction , this is what I got for breeders, still need one more doe,hope I did ok, why are the Cali kits silver, I did notice moms legs were grayish. <br /><br /> -- Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:45 pm -- <br /><br /> The Flemish buck and doe are switched , the one I'm holding is the buck,sorry

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 873
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 873
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 873
Oh, you're from down under, right? :lol:

EDIT: Ah, anyone else seeing the pictures upside down, or is this a flaw of my
browser? :shock:

Sorry, cant help with colours... :oops:

Uhm, hard to tell from the picture, are the kits all the same colour, or have the kits in the rear different fur/markings?

What did the kits sire look like, or is it the flemish?

The guy said the sire was Cali, several other people there thought they may have d'arant in them, don't know. Sure are cute , hope they do ok being so young I gave them a makeshift nest box .

The cali's kits look like they got chilled. That can cause them to look all smokey grey/silver (because the himi gene is a temperature sensitive gene). But it would molt out to normal cali markings as they grow out if that is the case. If they have red eyes, then that is what has happened.

The pictures ARE upside down!

The kits do have red eyes, thanks, and I don't have clue how to get the pics right, like before they are correct when I look, I'll figure it our

Actually, the pics seem to be allright somehow. When I right-click on them (in Firefox), and select "show image" (first point, don't know what it is really in english) they are displayed correctly. Wierd.

Back