New breed club - Southeastern Tan Specialty Club (SETSC)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastfling

Reaction score
I debated on which category to post this under and the Breed Discussion category won the toss. I hope it's the right one, and that the post is not inappropriate. :)

I just wanted to let those who may be interested in the Tan rabbit that we (we being friends and I who raise and show Tans in the Southeast)are in the process of forming the Southeastern Tan Rabbit Specialty Club. Our charter is currently before ARBA for approval and our goals are to promote the Tan breed of rabbit in the Southeast and to continue interest in the breed by teaming up with other area clubs and offering Tan specialties in conjunction with their shows to allow Tans more opportunities to be seen on the show tables. An additional goal is, we hope to submit a bid to hold the 2015 Tan Nationals in Greensboro, NC in conjunction with the NCRBA Annual convention. I have been appointed the initial club president and wanted to share with ya'll that if you have any questions about Tans feel free to ask. You can find additional club information on our website: http://setsc.weebly.com, by club email - [email protected], or email me personally.
:bunnyhop:
We are always looking for new members and an application form is available on the website. P.S. You don't have to live in the Southeast to be a member, just have an interest in promoting the Tan breed of rabbit.

Latest posts

Back