netherland dwarf?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitaloutlaw

Reaction score
Not really sure I only really know about Flemish Giants and NZW but I picked up a few different rabbits this weekend trying to expand my rabbitry as I am getting more request for pet type rabbits.

Would like to know if this is a Netherland dwarf or what kind it may be. Also any thoughts on her quality

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 497
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 497
I don't think so- they have very flat faces and teeny-tiny ears. I have Rex though, and don't know anything much about the dwarf breeds.

She's cute, though! You should get nice pets out of her. :)

lol Rabbits are hard because you never know what someone bred with what.

My NZW and FG have pedigrees so I pretty much know plus I got most of them from the same source

I mainly got this rabbit for the pet sales and she looked healthy and came with about 200 bucks worth of accessories for 10 bucks so I couldnt turn it down. Worst case she gets moved from rabbitry to daughters room.

You can't turn a deal like that down- at least not with even the slightest case of Rabbitosis!

She does look healthy- but I would keep the new rabbits quarantined for a month just in case they are carrying anything that the stress of the move will bring out. She might do well in your daughters room for the month of isolation!

Unless there is some obvious marking or coat it's pretty impossible to tell what something is. A poorly bred anything looks about the same. A cross could look like anything as well. You just end up with the generic near wild type body in various sizes and who knows what they could be.

Back