Name That Rabbit!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahMelisse

Reaction score
Welcome to the newest edition of... Name That Rabbit!!! **insert cheesy game show music here**

I'm running a little rabbit naming post on my blog right now so if you want to join in to vote for your favorite name click the link below. Or if you want, tell me your vote here and I'll add it to the list of votes on my blog to be counted. Fun stuff!
Blog: http://fmicrofarm.com/2013/02/28/name-t ... d-edition/

20130228-135345.jpg

20130228-135355.jpg

This is our newest French Angora buck! (We only name rabbits we keep for wool and breeding) He is the most beautiful color orange with a white belly and grey-blue eyes making him a “Cream Fawn”.

My mother really wanted to name a WHOLE litter of rabbits, but I told her she could name our next keeper instead. So when I went to her house a few days ago she had an extensive list ready for me of 70's tv detective character names.... and she thinks I'm a geek.

Please choose your favorite name!
1. McGarrett
2. Rockford
3. Kojak
4. Mannix
5. Barnaby Jones

I like Mannix. I have no clue who the character was, but the name is very unique!

I only know some of the characters.... McGarrett from Hawaii Five-O, Rockford from The Rockford Files, Mannix from... Mannix. I can't remember what show Baraby Jones is from, but then again, I am only 26 and 70's tv shows are a little early for me.

Barnaby Jones was what Buddy Ebson did after the Beverly Hillbillies. I saw it a few times when I was a kid, I only remember I think because I really liked Jed Clampett.
Boy, does that date me or what :x

Ummm, weeeeell, I watched all those shows in the original episodes LOL And I was old enough to be in school at the time, too.

I vote for McGarrett ... with Rett as a nickname :p

Teddy2511":3l2llg6a said:
I vote... *drumroll please*

Kojack!

Very cute little bunny by the way!

TOO MUCH HAIR for Kojack!!!

I am for McCloud, myself-- Wild, wooly, cowboy-type cop.

Okay, let's just say I spent a lot of time watching all those shows...and they weren't re-runs. As I thought of the list of shows I watched and really liked, there's one missing from your list - and may be a good name for the little guy: Quincy.

Ask your mom if she liked Jack Klugman. ;-)

C'mon, y'all... Kojak has no "c" in it! (She says as she dates herself...)

It's not on the original list, but I have to vote for Quincy (loved that show... and she dates herself again...)

Latest posts

Back