My pens

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitaloutlaw

Reaction score
I am new here which is great because I just started building a new pen for getting ready to get some new rabbits it is a 4 bay pen made from metal studs and welded wire I will post up some pics soon this will be my second pen like this they cost a little more to build (well the first one all new stuff was about 250 but the one I am building now all I had to buy was wire studs and tin were donated by my dad) but these things last forever this will actually be the 3rd one I have built. The first one I built was years ago when I live with the folks and had a prairie dog.

I will post some pics soon

Looking forward to seeing pics of your pens. I like to build or buy things that will last- everything else is a waste of money.

well I just noticed I posted this in the wrong spot so if an admin could move to the right forum I would appreciate it. But here are my new cages still got to add the roof

Attachments

• IMG_20120311_164500.jpg
    IMG_20120311_164500.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 851
  • IMG_20120311_164506.jpg
    IMG_20120311_164506.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 851
  • IMG_20120311_192630.jpg
    IMG_20120311_192630.jpg
    901.5 KB · Views: 851
Wow- that is one heavy duty frame! As long as there are no rhinos or elephants in your area, I believe your rabbits may be safe.

Wow, those are sweet, and HEH-VEE DO-TEE

If you decide you don't like rabbits you can get into the grizzly bear industry :D

Are those recycled refrigerator shelves? or closet shelving? Either way, smart way to reuse what you have...

If those are refrigerator shelves, that looks like about the size we need here! Never enough room in the fridge... <sigh>

MamaSheepdog":39tsmlq6 said:
If those are refrigerator shelves, that looks like about the size we need here! Never enough room in the fridge... <sigh>

I need a walk-in refrigerator! LOL

Thanks all they are closet shelves I got about 6 of them from my grandpa it takes 2 per pen so I got enough to make 2 more

The pen really aint that heavy metal studs weigh about a 1/4 of what a 2x4 does<br /><br />__________ Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:29 am __________<br /><br />well got the roof done on the pen. I am also working on building a ramp and second level for each one since I made the cages so tall. they are right at 3 feet tall so that will give me 2 36x30x18 sections in each cage should give the bunnies so play room will post some more pics soon

Back