My new website

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it! It looks good, is easy to navigate, and is informative.

A few tiny things I saw:

On the home page, it isn't clear that it is Angora rabbit wool you are talking about, so people may think of the goat first.

The tab titled "blowers" I clicked on because I had no idea what it meant.

It may be good to consolidate all of your products (rabbits, blowers, and portable spinner) into one area. I clicked on "for sale" and saw that you will have rabbits for sale soon, and I saw the spinner. If I hadn't clicked on "blowers", I'd have had no idea you had other things for sale.

It would be interesting to relate micrometers to something most people can identify. The wool of those Pygora goats would be about as fine as the very finest human hair, for example... and much finer than the vast majority of human hair.

Good work! :greatjob:

I got my first shipment of blowers in the mail today. WOW! What a machine! The pictures just don't do them justice. I can't believe I suffered with a sub-standard blower all these years. Wow.

Looks great! I especially love the pygora kid standing on mama and looking at the camera. Super cute. I agree on the "blowers" section needing a new name. Maybe "animal grooming"?

Beautiful buns. I really like that wheel, I need to save up and get a good one.

Nice job! I haven't looked at the whole site yet, but I have a question...

I have three 1/2 Angora 1/2 Nigerian dwarf goats- if I sent samples of their fiber to you would you be willing to grade it for me?

I have a doe and two wethers. The wethers were destined for freezer camp and being rugs, but if I can sell the fiber I may as well keep them. :)

I also have a pure Angora doe, and more crossed kids on the way.

Beautiful site! I love K9 dryers, I need to order another one once I have some cash! I'm using an old Metro and need to get it upgraded before it dies!

Mama Sheepdog, I would love to help you, but I dont know enough to be able to grade goat fiber.

**I just added several pages about grooming and breeding of angora rabbits.**

I can have these blowers drop-shipped anywhere for an additional 5$ charge.

Latest posts

Back