My first litter of NZ

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3girls&1man

Reaction score
A lady had contacted me asking if I was interested in her mutt new zealands. Me being me I said sure. When I got there she had a brown New Zealand and 2 White Pink Eyed NZ. She told me that the brown was a male and he had mated with the white NZ. I said ok she said it happened about 2 weeks prior. So when I got her home and was feeling her up LOL I didn't feel anything. Well I still waited and watched her and counted her days well sure enough 2 weeks later I go out there and she is pulling fur I get her a box. The next day which was a Sunday about mid day I noticed my momma dog was pacing the floors and when she does that I know there are babies somewhere close. I go out to the rabbitry and check sure enough I had 2 does with babies. The NZ being one of them she had 9 babies there and all lived. Anyway here is a pic of them all are white but 2 one of them has spots and the other is a gorgeous grey. Well I call it grey it is probably called something else. Oh yeah and they are refusing to stay in the nest box. They were born on May 18th

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 150
Very cute

The colours of these kits means that genetically the doe is broken (a colour and white) and I think the colour of the "grey" and the "spotted" one are gold tipped steel and broken black

Latest posts

Back