My convention Jersey wooly arrival!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
Such a SWEET rabbit. Hopefully she starts eating well soon. She has lost some condition and I can tell she is stressed. She came all the way from Michigan.
Her wool cap molted out her face will be even more fuzzy and cute when it comes back. With all her molting problems she came in 10th/14, I can't wait to show her when she is in condition again!
8152490216_37181da8cc_z.jpg
8152490088_5e470bce49_z.jpg

My friend got a better picture of her. She is so freaked out right now I didn't want to mess with posing her too much.
175499_467783696605826_904487660_o.jpg

And I didn't want to leave out Booberry.
8152464111_4c03007795_z.jpg
8152489822_82ab4bb351_z.jpg

Congratulations! She's looks like a sweetie. Hope she settles down for you soon!

And Booberry is gorgeous!

Karen

Thanks everyone! She is really a beautiful example of her breed. I payed for her over two months ago so i have i am so happy to finally have her here. :)<br /><br />__________ Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:54 pm __________<br /><br />Ok this is the LAST JW i am getting for a while. This little guy originally came from Caudill I believe he is closely related to Hot Damn 2011 convention BOB winner.
8155234530_28fd1fc23b.jpg

:congratulations:

What lovely new additions! :p I love how the doe's wool has such soft shading.

I'm glad I went ahead and caved already and bought my trio of Woolys! I'm safe now, right?

I sure do like those Martens though... :helpme:

tm_bunnyloft":bygz8936 said:
Congrats on the new Jersey Wooly. She is cute. I so love the shadeds and the pointeds. :D
They are not shaded. :) shes a chestnut agouti.

I went back and looked. My eyes have been clouded over with shaded bliss the last week. Oopsy!!

tm_bunnyloft":1kz7z93t said:
I went back and looked. My eyes have been clouded over with shaded bliss the last week. Oopsy!!

lol.

I keep staring at the sable marten buck in my barn, trying to figure out how I'm going to make more of him when all I have are otters!

lol thats ok!<br /><br />__________ Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:17 pm __________<br /><br />
skysthelimit":2w6kdoxf said:
tm_bunnyloft":2w6kdoxf said:

lol.

I keep staring at the sable marten buck in my barn, trying to figure out how I'm going to make more of him when all I have are otters!

Do you have an otter that carries shaded? Do you have another shaded?

No more shaded, otters are otter/self/dilute (no REW). I do have a REW, but the REW and the Sable Marten are both bucks, no help there.

Could you use your sable martin with a self then breed one of the doe kits back to dad? It may take a bit but would be so worth it to start your own line. I breed my martinized white point buck to a black self doe to get my start with shaded. Though they both have a pedigree full of shaded. So I just saved a step is all.<br /><br />__________ Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 am __________<br /><br />Jersey Woolies are addicting. That's for sure.

Peach":22stn0mb said:
The last one for a while :roll: yea ok ;) lol
Bit they are so small and cute!<br /><br />__________ Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 am __________<br /><br />Plus its not every day you get a chance to get hot damns son. :D

tm_bunnyloft":2867snx0 said:
Could you use your sable martin with a self then breed one of the doe kits back to dad? It may take a bit but would be so worth it to start your own line. I breed my martinized white point buck to a black self doe to get my start with shaded. Though they both have a pedigree full of shaded. So I just saved a step is all.

__________ Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 am __________

Jersey Woolies are addicting. That's for sure.

I have one self jr, (which I was trying to sell), no shaded in the pedigree. I was hoping to get a REW from a breeding to save me a step, wee shall see.

Maye someone could send me one :)

Back