Misting system question

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philothea

Reaction score
How do you set up your misting system? My rabbits only have a 2-3 ft alley way between cages and I am afraid if I set up the system in the alley way that they will get wet or the feed in their feeders will get wet. The roof is a combo of metal with a tarp over that to keep out the rain. They are shaded most of the afternoon by a large cottonwood tree and a crape mrytle but it finally started getting about 93 F under the shade. I have a deep freeze but it can't keep up with switch bottles out constantly more than 2 days. I got a Misty mate system from Sam's club and I am wondering if it would help at all to put it above the tarp? Or closer to the ground so it is below the cages. (Then there might be an issue with the ground staying damp and the urine smell.)

Just trying to see what the solution is for a small space. I have a box fan and a pedestal fan as on end as well. They are just looking a bit stressed in the afternoon and I work so I can check them every hour.

thanks for any help in advance!

Back