• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini Rex Kits~Chocolate & Black

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSpruceRabbitry7

Reaction score
Date Kindled: April 14, 2014

Number Born: 6

3 chocolate does(1 available)

2 black does(1 available)

1 black buck

This is a great litter. There is one runt that will be strictly sold as a pet, and the black buck I would like to see go for breeding purposes. He has great potential as a herd sire. I am keeping one of the chocolate does to replace their mother(as I will be retiring her soon). They are pedigreed and will be tattooed. Asking $20 for pets, $30 for breeding stock.
If you have any questions or want more pictures just ask. :D

img_3366.jpg

They are very cute!!! This is just my opinion but these are way too young to evaluate for show potential, they will change quite a bit in the next 3 months. A long/bad shoulder is fairly easy to spot now but everything else I give time to see how it shakes out :) they look very healthy too!! My point being that you might want to let them grow up a bit before selling to make sure you are keeping the right one :D

Ya, I want to keep one of the chocolate does, so I will be keeping them until around 8 weeks to judge quality.
I want to put them up for sale now to get potential buyers for then.
Yes they are very healthy, been giving them oats to help get them onto pellets. It also helps that they have a clean freak mother :lol: She licks the cage top to bottom the whole time she has a litter!

Thanks for the advise :)

Back