Meet Tigger

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaR

Reaction score
When I bought my new Zealand red doe a couple of weeks ago my daughter fell in love with a little harlequin lionhead buck. She just had to have him, and the sucker I am just couldn't say no :lol: Hey we needed a buck anyways to go with our doe right :twisted: So the little bugger just turned 8 weeks old and was ready to go, we just had to go get him! It was hard just leaving their with just him, there was some very pretty lionheads there!

So here is Tigger, because you know he is black and orange has strips and bounces. Got to love 9 ear olds and their logic :lol:

Attachments

• 100_7000.JPG
    100_7000.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 100_6999.JPG
    100_6999.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 293
Are you going to bring him to the show tomorrow? You should bring him and your doe, we are bringing 4 lionheads (possibly 5 if she looks better when I go out in the morning to see how she is doing with her hair growing back in from when she kindled).

no snot he has tan under his nose, I am not sure (very dumb with genetics) but he could be otter marked? His sister is a black otter

Amanda I wanted to go to the show today but cant make it, had some stuff come up. I really wanted to go though.

I have been looking at a lionhead to go with my NZR too. Do you have plans to breed them? i wondered what the offspring would look like. Do you know of anyone who mixed these two?

yes I did. It was hard to walk away with just Tigger but Im a little tight on cage space right now. :( But mane that black otter he had, and the broken black... I could just cuddle them all! :lol:

Don't quote me for sure, but I thought I saw somewhere he was selling out of his red NZ now. He has some beautiful Lionheads. When we talked to him last about getting one from him he only had a partial pedigree available for the kits though and we needed a full pedigree.

He has a bunch of jr's for sale that's where I got my reds from. As far as I know he is only selling them not the breeders.
None of my does have a full pedigree either so I dint mind if the buck didn't, I will just start building a ped with the kits.

Latest posts

Back