Ma' Kittykats :3

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireclaws bunnbutts

Reaction score
Yurp.

Thought it was about time to show off my feline pests...I mean, friends lol.

Finn, she's a Snowshoe Siamese mix, she's about 3 1/2 years old.
2D5Rula.jpg

Flashfire AKA Flash, Finns daughter from last year
HooJ4jV.jpg

Paint, she's a grumpy, 4 year old mixed breed calico.
9nbHnyY.jpg

Banshee & Sadie
PpXiBf2.jpg
<---Banshee
XcTSo8N.jpg
<---Sadie

Sisters, Paints' daughters that were born on March 22nd of this year.

MaggieJ":3rl20nh4 said:
Finn has such a sweet face.

Don't let that "sweet face" fool you :shock: . Out of all my cats, she's the one that gets on my nerves the most :lol:

She's constantly starting fights with the other ones, particularly Paint and she's run her own daughter off to the point that Flash now only comes around once or twice every few weeks :popcorn:

Miss M":2t3b3dpo said:
Beautiful kitties! :p

What about the lovely feline in your avatar?

That's actually a picture I took off of google to make my Avatar :lol:

I used to be really big into the Warrior cats series(still am actually) and my name comes from a character I made in a WC story series I am still currently in the process of writing.

Zinnia":2t3b3dpo said:
Nice kitties! I have 5 farm cats. All from one line originating from this area's best mouser. Just love them to pieces.

Most of my current cats are related too, actually xD.Finn is Flashes mother, Flashes father, I believe, was a kitten from Paints sisters first litter(the whole litter was tortie based, except the one male kitten and Emry was a tortie) (Paints sister, Emry, died last winter =( ) So Paint is Flashes..great aunt? and Banshee and Sadie are Flashes cousins, or something, which is why they all have the same eye color :popcorn:

They're so adorable! :bounce: My fave is either Sadie or Finn. :) They don't look like your typical innocent kitties, though! (Well, not Flashfire at least!)
_w00t__revamp_of_sorts_by_stuck_in_suburbia-d3hr3js.gif

Back