Love is Changing History

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HowlsOfAngels

Reaction score
I found this today and immediately posted it to FB to spread the word.

As a pansexual I love stuff like this and thought that you guys may like it as well.

http://loveischanginghistory.com/

So, what do you guys think? I am personally all for it as projects like this encourage self love and individuality rather than the insecure, cookie cutter teens I often see littering the halls.

I think everyone is worthy of love. Regardless of their preferences. :) I wish everyone felt the same. There would be much less hate.

dayna":3exnk7yv said:
I think everyone is worthy of love. Regardless of their preferences. :) I wish everyone felt the same. There would be much less hate.
:yeahthat:
Yup, couldn't have said it better myself :)

It is not easy to find a true, lasting love. But, it can make all the difference in the world as we go through life. Why anyone would want to deny people that comfort and joy, or call them names or harrass them for having found it, I have no idea.

I love this, thanks for posting! Im pan as well and fully believe that anyone deserves love and their love should be protected.

It's good to see that so many members are supporters with open hearts and minds. Thanks for taking the time to watch and spread the word.

Latest posts

Back