Looking for oppinions on logo... updated?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinnfox

Reaction score
So I finally figured out a rabbitry name I'm happy with (Garden Bandit :p)and got a logo made...I like it and am pretty happy...but it seems like something in missing (other then color I wanted it black and white :p) ..anyone think of any way it could be made better? or is it ok and I'm just being silly?

Can't get the most recent version to load...but this version is really close...just not as cleaned up as the other

Attachments

• garden bandit.png
    garden bandit.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 372
Sinnfox":1yc6a8pk said:
it seems like something in missing (other then color I wanted it black and white :p)

Stripes! - remember the HamBurglar? He could be your little Magpie robber ;)

I like the mask - It's very TMNT - I don't think that's what you were going for but (for me) the rabbit is more likely to go 'ninjutsu' than rob me.

Wheels":1gorej3e said:
Sinnfox":1gorej3e said:
it seems like something in missing (other then color I wanted it black and white :p)

I like the mask - It's very TMNT - I don't think that's what you were going for but (for me) the rabbit is more likely to go 'ninjutsu' than rob me.

the ninja thing was a concern actually...but I wants his eyes covered instead of the bottom of his face...cat burglar type thief instead of bank robber ~shrug~ ...stripes might be cute.I don't breed magpies though so not sure if I should get him striped ...plus means he had been caught before...and he is a good bandit :p<br /><br />__________ Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:29 pm __________<br /><br />
OneAcreFarm":1gorej3e said:
He looks like a Ninja Bunny!

o.o maybe I should give up on him being a bandit >.> I like the logo more then then name...maybe garden ninja but >.>

He looks great!...he just needs to be a little animated. If you're going with the garden ninja theme he could be holding carrot nunchucks....

Sinnfox":nko3kqqe said:
Wheels":nko3kqqe said:
Sinnfox":nko3kqqe said:

the ninja thing was a concern actually...but I wants his eyes covered instead of the bottom of his face...cat burglar type thief instead of bank robber ~shrug~ ...stripes might be cute.I don't breed magpies though so not sure if I should get him striped ...plus means he had been caught before...and he is a good bandit :p

__________ Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:29 pm __________

OneAcreFarm":nko3kqqe said:
He looks like a Ninja Bunny!

o.o maybe I should give up on him being a bandit >.> I like the logo more then then name...maybe garden ninja but >.>

LOVE it! Garden Ninja!

I actually really like the mask. I didn't think "ninja" until someone else said so. I'm with MSD though, maybe he needs something (cabbage, etc.) under his arm like he just ran off with a treat behind Mr. McGregor's back. Very cute!

Add me in on liking the mask. I also agree with MSD, a garden bandit needs proof of his banditry...carrots, cabbage, something.

I like the mask and the pose :)

Not sure if something's missing.. but maybe a bit of shading or just different thickness of the lines to get more depht... But that's probably just me :)

I actually didn't think "ninja", either... bandit works, I think. :) But I agree, he needs to be making off with something. :p<br /><br />__________ Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:46 am __________<br /><br />I think that if you have him making off with carrots or a cabbage, he'll look like a bandit.

Give him carrot nunchucks, and he'll look like a ninja.

:)

:) thanks everyone...I'm trying to figure out exact what he should be stealing and how to add it in just right now...I'll update with it when it is added and see what you all think then :)

I picture a sack of carrots over his shoulder...like a bag with carrot symbol maybe?...Nice job BTW

ok ...so here is the most recent version...finally figured out why it wasn't loading right :p

Attachments

• the garden bandit.png
    the garden bandit.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 136
ok I got input from a good artistic friend and this is probably the final version?

Attachments

• the garden bandit v2.png
    the garden bandit v2.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 129
I like it! :) Where you spell out "Garden Bandit" beside it, it would be good to use that same font, even offsetting them the same way (elevating the other letters), so that "GB" becomes very recognizable as "Garden Bandit".

Latest posts

Back