Looking back...picture heavy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prisma

Reaction score
So I've been looking at pictures that I saved from first round of rabbits (not the ones that started it all but after). Boy have things changed, some I just can't see how they did any good and others I really wish were still around (more miss them than any breeding value). Some favorite old pictures to share. And I am so glad my camera and posing skills have improved lol. :popcorn: <br /><br /> __________ Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:44 am __________ <br /><br /> Boo is the earliest of the pictures. He was a fav cause of his color, type and coat obviously leaves some thing to be desired. Battie was next, I bought him just because of his color and his ears stayed down...he was huge and long. Cotton wasn't my first bew but one of the last, others I had were worse in type but he was one that was "showable" (no dq's even though his type was not good). Lil Lix is my sister's FIRST purebred holland lop, she was the backbone for the better Hollands originally, funny I wouldn't buy her if I was looking for "better" today. Pearl was a show EL I had in my first Englishes, big girl and lovely...never showed cause of an injury sadly. Lil Lix is like the typical hollands found around here now sold, least they're no longer cylinder shape for the most part...but still. And of course since found my FIRST ND pair have to share that too :D

These are some of the early mixes we had. I know it wasn't the first ones but we hadn't quite stopped with them yet. Seems so long ago...

Attachments

• boo.jpg
    boo.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 258
  • battiehlbuck.jpg
    battiehlbuck.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 258
  • cotton.jpg
    cotton.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 258
  • lillix.jpg
    lillix.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 258
  • pearl.jpg
    pearl.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 258
  • bunnies 002.jpg
    bunnies 002.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 257
  • bunnies 003.jpg
    bunnies 003.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 257
  • bunnies 007.jpg
    bunnies 007.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 257
  • tiny.jpg
    tiny.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 257
Cool! Picture taking has DEFINITELY improved! I do rather like Battie though :) Reminds me of one of my old HL does, Daisy...now that was one girl I shouldn't have sold! Along with Sunflower, and Lindor...and Lindor's littermates...oh well! Live n' Learn ;)

How about posting some real recent pictures, so we can see the difference? :) That's always fun!

Back