• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Logos/Artwork... super cheap!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnTheBrightside

Reaction score
So right now I'm really needing some money so I can get this saddle I've fallen in love with before it sells. (Kicking myself for looking before I sold my own saddle :slap: )
I'm lowering my prices on graphics/logos/artwork dramatically to hopefully do quite a few and get the money I need.

Digital:
Logo - $10 (three rabbits, words, background elemnet)
Graphic - $5 (Single rabbit/animal. +$2 per animal)

Traditional:

Graphite portrait of animal (Any kind!) - $10

Ladysown:

Logos are usually around $30 for a logo, the more things added the more expensive. Graphics are usually $15, And graphite portraits are usually $25

I think Ladysown was wondering what the different products themselves are, not the prices.

Can you post examples of your work so we can see what the different options are?

Oh, haha. Sorry.
I've made a few for members here before.
781472_orig.png
4505898_orig.png

8978505_orig.png
9349398_orig.png

Here are some things I've done just for myself..
hackney_by_fandangowarfare-d6cwbqg.png
sable_by_fandangowarfare-d6hixiv.png

buck_by_fandangowarfare-d6hixj1.png

rex__2__by_fandangowarfare-d6hix5r.png

I will have to take some photos of my graphite work, right now I just have graphics on my computer.

Lastfling: All I would need is a description of what you want, words/rabbits, their colors/poses if you are particular about them/background elements ect. Feel free to pm me.

Awesome - that was my question too - what you needed. I'd love for you to do a logo for me! I will PM you. do you need pictures of my rabbits? I LOVE those horses! You draw those in the computer or just modify a photo? way cool... wondering if I can incorporate a picture of my horse along with my rabbits but maybe that's not really thematically fitting to a rabbitry name... hmmm what could I use a horse logo for...

Stormy: I generally sketch the outline, upload it to the computer and trace it. It is very difficult to draw things completely on my own (the outline) on a computer. I start with a blank page and do everything myself, no photo or anything. Though I often use references. :)

Doesn't necessarily have to be a logo if you do want the horse. I can make it separately from your logo.

Tailwagging, I can get started on yours until then, if you are wanting one. I only take payments after the line art is done, so could wait until you get paid to do the rest.

I would be interested in something to put on business cards and future website. I will message you. Lovely artwork that you do.

Did anyone get their logo? I haven't heard from the artist in over 3 weeks... sent a few messages... had a great draft but no final, has anyone heard from her? She ok?

I had a message from her September 11. I figure she is busy at work designing all the awesome logos for us. :D. I am patiently waiting. :mbounce:

She is not busy at work designing logos. She is busy at school.

I am patiently (impatiently) waiting to receive my plaque she "believed" she could get done in a week or so, over a month ago. I finally received a tracking number today. Hope to have it by Friday. (I was hoping to have it 2 weekends ago for the fair show, but that didn't happen).

I'm hoping to be very pleased with the outcome. I never received a "final" of what the plaque was supposed to look like before she started. In every previous sketch, the initials & the bunnies, were wrong. I hope she corrected them. I was promised a picture of the finished project, which I've never received. I paid the fee, provided the plaque, bought 2 mailing boxes, and paid for all postage both ways, up front. I know she cashed the check, because it cleared my bank long before she started on the plaque.

I understand busy, trust me, I really do, but I also understand people wanting / needing to know that progress is being made on something that is already fully paid for and have a reason for receiving by a certain time frame. Having this plaque would have really gotten my name out to fair goers, people who may not currently raise or want rabbits, but who might in the future. I had weeks go by with no comment or answer to my e-mails at all. A quick answer of any type would have only been courteous.

Unfortunately, I finally had to threaten with cancelling the order and wanting my money back in full (nearly 70.00) before I got a response, and a "promise" to mail it by yesterday, which was the deadline I gave before requiring a refund. I didn't get the tracking number until today, which was entirely unnecessary, as I already had a tracking number on the box and postage which was sent for return mail in the first place.

I wish you all a better resolution. I hope I am absolutely thrilled with what I receive back. I am sorry I had to set a deadline to feel like my project wasn't last on her "fun things to do" list. I apologize for being such a PITA to deal with. I asked before we ever began this, if she still wanted to do it, and what sort of time frame I was looking at. I gave her 4 times the amount of time she quoted. I feel that is more than reasonable.

Hopefully, by the weekend, I will have good news to report and a wonderful plaque to share pictures of.

Latest posts

Back