Limited enrollment program SUCCESS!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle@theWintertime

Reaction score
The past year and a half of college have been grueling. Well...this past spring, I applied for the limited enrollment second year of the program. I was terrified.

I made it. :) I was accepted!!! MANY students applied, they only accept 20 students each spring (and another 20 in fall)...I'm so relieved to have made it this far and very excited and honored to be in the program! Yesterday was the first day of the new quarter...this will be a FAST-paced year. I'm also very excited and a little nervous, about clinicals!!! Soon I'll start working at my first clinical site. I can't help myself, I keep daydreaming a little, wondering what kind of a place it'll be. Private clinic? Subacute care? Skilled nursing facility? Maybe even a hospital?

Can't hardly wait!!! Aaaand now back to homework. Of which I already have plenty. :p

I'm new and I am sure you've said before what you are going to school for, but since you mention clinicals, I imagine nursing? Good luck and persistence definitely pays off! I have been an LPN for 4 years now and I am taking my NCLEX Licensing test for RN next week!! Good Luck!

crookdbeak13":2bwce8ya said:
I'm new and I am sure you've said before what you are going to school for, but since you mention clinicals, I imagine nursing? Good luck and persistence definitely pays off! I have been an LPN for 4 years now and I am taking my NCLEX Licensing test for RN next week!! Good Luck!

No I'm not that brave, nurses are A LOT more strong of character than I am. :) I'm aiming at being a Physical Therapist Assistant; I lost my job a while back due to injury and my PT team kindof gave me my life back...so I'm switching careers. BUT, many of my pre-requisite classes are health science classes so I've done a LOT of studying with nursing students, MAD RESPECT. :)

Kyle@theHeathertoft":1d321nzu said:
The past year and a half of college have been grueling. Well...this past spring, I applied for the limited enrollment second year of the program. I was terrified.

I made it. :) I was accepted!!! MANY students applied, they only accept 20 students each spring (and another 20 in fall)...I'm so relieved to have made it this far and very excited and honored to be in the program! Yesterday was the first day of the new quarter...this will be a FAST-paced year. I'm also very excited and a little nervous, about clinicals!!! Soon I'll start working at my first clinical site. I can't help myself, I keep daydreaming a little, wondering what kind of a place it'll be. Private clinic? Subacute care? Skilled nursing facility? Maybe even a hospital?

Can't hardly wait!!! Aaaand now back to homework. Of which I already have plenty. :p

HOORAY!!! Good for you, Kyle!

Back