Let's get Loopy!!! Another new breed......

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That little blue Dutch doe I got was listed as an "American Blue" buck...when I talked to the girl, she said, "oh, I think it was German Blue..." :roll:

Norwegian Lops, eh? The owner has a real flair for writing, too, I see. :roll:

Well, I breed Danish Rex. They love pastries! :p And playing with Legos!

Ahem... OAF; don't all living creatures deserve the safety of a seatbelt in the very least, sans carseat? Even my grapevines wear a seatbelt when coming home from the nursery. (They wine incessantly otherwise.)

In addition, does not everyone deserve a doting slave to push them around should they tire?

Apparently they enjoy traveling quite a bit, since they enjoy winter in short sessions. No wonder they need the deluxe travel package.

MamaSheepdog":d34p2wbj said:
Well, I breed Danish Rex. They love pastries! :p And playing with Legos!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MamaSheepdog":d34p2wbj said:
Even my grapevines wear a seatbelt when coming home from the nursery. (They wine incessantly otherwise.)
Oh, good Heavens! :roll: :lol:

New rule: PM Terry and Hoodat immediately when posting amusing CL ads. You know they are always late to the party...

I searched under miscellaneous pets, and found only those boring lops... no loops! There were hedgehogs, though... :p

Did you pm Terry and Hoodat???

That link should have taken you right to the loops.....

Just for Terry and Hoodat, and you Sis...

Loops.jpg

Teeka will be so pleased to know of the Draft Loops! There are quite a few RT'ers looking for encubators too!

Btw, thanks Sis- I would have hated to miss seeing that!

Latest posts

Back