Kits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3mina

Reaction score
I just checked my nest boxes and I'm very pleased with my discovery :D
I have 27 kits in 3 litters, my oldest doe gave me 9, the next oldest has 10 and the youngest has 8.
Sorry, I'm a techno idiot so no pics since my phone and iPad won't speak to each other. The kits are mostly castors, not surprising since my main buck and the two oldest does are castor. I found, other than castor, chin and black. This brings the head count in the barn to 61 total.
:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you get the photo thing figured out soon! :lol:

Whoo-hoo! Lots of popples!

I'm "technically challenged" as well, but thankfully I have a teenaged son that walked me through the whole getting-pics-from-camera-to-computer-and-downsizing-for-internet process. Not once, but multiple times. (I'm a slow learner.)

Do you have or could you borrow a teenager?

We really do need pictures. :mrgreen:

Congratulations!!! :mbounce:<br /><br />__________ Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:19 pm __________<br /><br />
MamaSheepdog":3phxi6l2 said:
Do you have or could you borrow a teenager?
An 8-year-old should do, these days! :roll:

Sorry, no teenagers anywhere except my 2yo Boxer & since she doesn't have thumbs, I think I'm SOL.

It just this second occurred to me that my phone is more powerful than the computer from the first rocket launch & it has a camera & that interweb thingie on it. Hmmm... Something is slowly trickling through the bone between my ears.

3mina":31md40wx said:
It just this second occurred to me that my phone is more powerful than the computer from the first rocket launch...
It's possible your phone has more computing power than was in the whole world at the time of Apollo 11. :cool:

So I took pics of the popples on Sunday, way easier said than done :x
I have a couple that don't have little castor blurs in them so-bring up RT on my phone, so far so good. I start my post & upload my pics.......

Waiting......... Waiting........... Still waiting..............

It's going slowly, I understand that, I've given my phone a big job but really should there be a 5 minute wait with zero results?! I can text pics in less than 5 seconds :shock:

So, fine, I decide to try again when I get home from the laptop. It's bigger should work better.
Yeah, no not so much. The pics get onto the computer how again? I have to somehow make the pics smaller? And where exactly is that supposed to occur. :cry:
Hubby takes pity on me and gets them onto the computer but the resizing thing just gives me a cascade failure in my brain, I pretty much stop talking the rest of the night. So I will keep trying and most likely by the time the next litters are here I may haven't figured out.
The biggest problem is I do not think logically and I seldom retain the path from where I am to where I want to go. I have to start writing this stuff down since I seem unable to retain it.<br /><br />__________ Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:35 pm __________<br /><br />Well, I managed to get them to the gallery at least. I need to learn how to resize them before I can get them over here.

So stay tuned I guess :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back