Kits, Popples, and Bunny Pics!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
These pictures were all taken on the 22nd, to show the various stages of popple growth in the BunnyBarn. They change so fast, don't they? <Sigh!>

Poppy's kits at one day old:

IMG_4121.JPG

Magma's LionHead/Rex kits at one day old:

IMG_4126.JPG

QP122's (now named "TenSpot" in honor of her first litter of ten kits) litter of seven day old popples:

IMG_4130.JPG

Gofer-it's five remaining kits out of ten at eight days old:

IMG_4134.JPG

BM121's litter of two of three kits born at nine days old:

IMG_4138.JPG

Mysterious' kits at 15 days old- she has four more black ones but they didn't fit well in the bowl:

IMG_4142.JPG

Pride, the LionHead's 19 day old kits:

IMG_4146.JPG

QP123's 24 day old bunnies:

IMG_4168.JPG

Lava's 24 day old bunnies:

IMG_4160.JPG

Kizzy's wabbits at 35 days:

IMG_4163.JPG

That is amazing and beautiful babies!!!!!! :bounce: I like QP 123's babies! Hard to believe they look like that at 35 days. I would never know if they were 35 days or 3 years old. :?

I was admiring all the rex fur, and then I scrolled past the lionheads, and thought "well those aren't rex"! :lol: So many litters, and so many pretty brokens!!! Hoping to have my own rex soon!!!

I know (from paper) that they grow fast, but seeing it. Thank You!

Lots of beautiful kits! It truly is amazing how fast they grow! Seen pics, like you posted. Can't wait to experience it myself with Luna's.

Karen

My Husband comes to see the rabbits about once a week & is always so shocked at how fast they go from pinkies to out of the nest running around :)

Hey, whatever happened to that little broken kit we thought might be broken lilac, Sistah?

white bun with the broken blue is trying out for the dead-bunny contest....all so beautiful...keep that camera handy, we live vicariously through your lens...

Back