Kit Genetics Generator

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotdogz

Reaction score
Hello! I've been working on this project on-off for a year or two now, and wanted to share it here:) Its a generator! You can input parents genetics and get some randomized outputs of what the kits can be. It won't show you all the possibilities laid out in front of you/statistics or anything, its more just for fun/to see some of the cool kits you might end up getting!

This project was started when i was very very new to rabbit genetics & im still learning more about it today (albeit my phenotypes are where I struggle, mostly, alongside colloquial/breed-specific terms and what they mean genetically.) Anyway! It may have a lot of errors, and if you see any let me know!! (I also wrote a lot of punnet squares when very tired so there may indeed

Also to note: Only the genotype will be generated right now, not the phenotype. This is because figuring out how to code the phenotypes is a nightmare 🥲 But it'll have them...eventually! AND, more importantly, nothing is in subscript since I'd have to manually convert it to subscript & copy paste it every time that gene appears in the code and I'm not strong enough... If I figure out a better solution I'll change it though haha.

Latest posts

Back