Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sauron2.gif

Those guys simply can't attack Sauron! Their weapon is fear and Sauron wouldn't fear them.

funnies50":cmm0isar said:
Galadriel":cmm0isar said:
Um... you do remember that most of those Rohirrim are CGI, right? :?

Not to mention the fact that most of the rest are really girls in makeup? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good point. :yes: :clap:

images

What'd I just point out?

GOTTA point out that this was a most FANTASTIC pic to compliment my explosion.... :popcorn: Don't think I've laughed that hard the whole meme war. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Especially since they are rabbits....and this is RABBITTALK! :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :pancake: :greatjob: I've got to admire your talent for pic/meme/gif come backs Bunny-Wan! :mrgreen:

You know all that argument about girls and boys and wrong use? Well, simple explanation. Our team is composed of a girl AND boy. Yours is just girls. Therefore, we can use BOTH girl AND boy memes. Kapeesh? :pinkbunny:

Back to the war.....
:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

Frying pans: "Who knew?"
Used by both girls and boys alike:
0e20bd1e8e8a65dd066def1702ccf6e1.jpg

tumblr_mqaw4rjvy91sv8qf6o4_r1_250.gif

Easy Ears":37dpdf9v said:
You know all that argument about girls and boys and wrong use? Well, simple explanation. Our team is composed of a girl AND boy. Yours is just girls. Therefore, we can use BOTH girl AND boy memes. Kapeesh? :pinkbunny:

Haahhhhhh...touche

images

East Ears, we may not have girls and boys, but we have three girls! :p

Easy Ears":qqgp44c9 said:

GOTTA point out that this was a most FANTASTIC pic to compliment my explosion.... :popcorn: Don't think I've laughed that hard the whole meme war. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Especially since they are rabbits....and this is RABBITTALK! :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :pancake: :greatjob: I've got to admire your talent for pic/meme/gif come backs Bunny-Wan! :mrgreen:

Aww shucks, :oops: thank You!

Bug4H":qqgp44c9 said:

Well, you have to admire them for admitting their weaknesses! :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Bug4H":3695oa9j said:

Who needs MORE people when you have Bunny-Wan and I? Oh, but thanks for pointing out the wonderful truth that you guys are playing UNFAIRLY!
C38vDPL.png

Don't suppose anyone here watches Once Upon A Time?
But it's not like we need the help since we're so awesome...you guys need all the help you can get. ;) :mrgreen:
And like BW said, it's a weakness. ;)

Not to mention THIS:
funnies50":3695oa9j said:
(On a side note, we really need you for the meme war. BWK and EE are not letting up.)
:mrgreen: Pulled it from another thread...Funnies talkin' to Bug :twisted: Oh we aren't letting up alright, and you've just given us even MORE motivation!!!! :2guns:
62360583.jpg

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":3695oa9j said:
Aww shucks, :oops: thank You!

It's only the truth! :D :up:

So true, Bug!

And how exactly is three girls against one boy and a traitor supposed to be a weakness?

As for you, EE...

Easy Ears":1mgl8ktv said:
Who needs MORE people when you have Bunny-Wan and I? Oh, but thanks for pointing out the wonderful truth that you guys are playing UNFAIRLY!
Easy Ears":1mgl8ktv said:
But it's not like we need the help since we're so awesome...you guys need all the help you can get. ;) :mrgreen:

11022561_749595191826004_8602638914505056204_n.jpg

And, no, we don't watch Once Upon a Time.

Easy Ears":2noorud3 said:
Oh, but thanks for pointing out the wonderful truth that you guys are playing UNFAIRLY!

RffxkkI.gif

Easy Ears":2noorud3 said:
:mrgreen: Pulled it from another thread...Funnies talkin' to Bug :twisted: Oh we aren't letting up alright, and you've just given us even MORE motivation!!!! :2guns:

ezgif-1281499919.gif

Bug4H":2noorud3 said:
what rules?

Galadriel":2noorud3 said:
So true, Bug!

That's okay,WE DON' NEED NO STINKIN' RULES TO WIN!!!!!!

tumblr_ltjp9oQetB1qip448o1_500.gif

Galadriel":2noorud3 said:
And how exactly is three girls against one boy and a traitor supposed to be a weakness?

WE have the best of both worlds! :mrgreen:

funnies50":2noorud3 said:

20.gif

Bug4H":24cqa3o3 said:
what rules?
Galadriel":24cqa3o3 said:
So true, Bug!

...It's a quote from the show... :roll: You guys really should watch OUAT it's awesome! :D (OUAT = Once upon a time)

Galadriel":24cqa3o3 said:
As for you, EE...

Easy Ears":24cqa3o3 said:
Easy Ears":24cqa3o3 said:

a6d9d6d8e3bc9064c2eadd8965a4bde7.jpg

wpid-tumblr_lvbesyafep1qafrh6.gif

I simply stated that you are playing unfairly, but it doesn't even matter because we can still beat you. I guess I befuddled you with my immense brain and you couldn't understand. :mrgreen:

daenerys.gif

You gotta admit, a girl with a dragon on a leash is pretty awesome!

daenerys2.jpg

Wish I could get a bigger picture...

YES IT IS AWESOME!
Now if only I was hiccup {from how to train your dragon}, i could and would get us girls a dragon!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Back