Just wanted to share

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliver_fox_lover

Red_Wood_Farms
Reaction score
I know I've been on this platform before and said we were getting rabbits but we had to postpone it for awhile but today we finally picked up a buck and a doe with a litter and I wanted share because this is so exciting for me. The blue adult is named bluey and he's our buck and the broken adult is our female her names moonstone20231202_113154.jpg20231202_115311.jpg20231202_113151.jpg

Last edited:
Good on ya! You’re gonna love keeping rabbits, so Congrats!, and don’t be a stranger. ❤️
Thanks! I do have a question though after we got them all settled in our hutch we left them alone for the rest of the day and this morning when I went out all of the babies were out of the nesting box and on the cold wire and I'm un sure if I should move them back. I'm also unsure of when to start handling them like how long untill they've settled

Those kits are what 3-4 weeks old? Box is fine with the winter cold coming/already here, but between numbers and age they'll be fine adventuring outside it.
New place means new routine and such, i wouldn't do a lot with them as yet, but being able to at least touch / stroke to check bodycondition without them running of is good. Hands should not be scary to your rabbits. Same with things in the cage / moving stuff around.

Latest posts

Back