Just for fun...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek.blair

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
My first two litters are due in a few weeks so I put the final touches on the nestboxes last night :)

And here is a pick of the Daddy bunny, Chief! ;)

Attachments

• NESTBOXES.JPG
    NESTBOXES.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 299
  • Chief.JPG
    Chief.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 299
Love the boxes...if my rabbits didn't think mine were wonderful large chew toys they happen to keep their little ones in I'd so want some like that :p

michaels4gardens":1k8rbafp said:
--- IMHO, --you should flip the floor wire over next time you build cages, -- the 1/2" up side is easier on the feet, --
--- thanks for the nice pictures--

Interesting... Never would have thought of that.

I am not going to show those nest boxes to my Daisy and Daphne...they will think themselves underprivileged. Beautiful work!

ek.blair":2m0p69n4 said:
michaels4gardens":2m0p69n4 said:
--- IMHO, --you should flip the floor wire over next time you build cages, -- the 1/2" up side is easier on the feet, --
--- thanks for the nice pictures--

Interesting... Never would have thought of that.
I didn't even notice that. I had my floor wire upside-down for the first year and a half, myself. I didn't know there was an upside-down before that. :)

Love those boxes! Who knows, you won't necessarily have to replace them every time, so it might stay fun to make them - unless you get to where you have a 20+ hole rabbitry!

Latest posts

Back