jersey woolies in the leaves

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
I took some pics of Sweet pea who is now 20 weeks old and from my first litter the little singleton who is my avatar. And my black doe from the youngest 6 week old litter.
8230859372_6fa370dd18_z.jpg

8230859192_4a1f327124_z.jpg

8229794451_9ae8a86134_z.jpg

8229794299_588b7a14df_z.jpg

thanks! I love my little sweet pea. She is like the resident nanny she just loves every other bunny. Poor little girl will probably be too small to ever have babies.

She is super pretty. How much does she weigh?

I can't wait to add to my Jersey Woolies In the spring.
Gonna look for a tort, sable point, and a smoke pearl for starters. :)

LindseysWoolies has stock in a pharceutical company and just want to make sure they have a demand for insulin that's the whole reason for her diabolically cute wooly pics :twisted:

I will baby sit Sweat Pea whenever ;) hehe<br /><br />__________ Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:07 am __________<br /><br />She might slip into my jacket pocket while we are showing. Just sayin :D

Peach":im26rdj5 said:
I will baby sit Sweat Pea whenever ;) hehe

__________ Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:07 am __________

She might slip into my jacket pocket while we are showing. Just sayin :D

lol she would probably fit!

Sweet Pea has turned into such a lovely young lady! Maybe she knows she'll never really be a Mom, so she's content on being a Nanny? Always a plus to have a good nanny around. Especially a sweet girl like her.

Karen

Back