• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO NZs (any color!)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, I'm just using Excel spreadsheets.

Some of the info is duplicated, but it's not too big a pain to keep them updated and in synch.

Eventually, I plan to put it all together into an Access database.

No detail in the doc, not that hard to figure out really. Figure it'll be easier to just answer specific questions.

Attachments

• Spreadsheeets.pdf
    3.5 KB · Views: 116
I've got a litter of three month old pedigreed broken red NZs bucks and does--in Cleveland, Ohio! It's a long drive, I know... just thought I'd put it out there in case you had any friends driving through!

I had to drive ten hours to get mine :( 5 hours each way. That guy has nice NWZ but did not keep pedigrees either. Later I joined a local rabbit show breeder facebook group and found good ones nearby with pedigrees! That person just did not advertise sales any other way. Might try that. NZ are pretty common, just have to find them.

EnglishSpot":3ni6u5pk said:
I've got a litter of three month old pedigreed broken red NZs bucks and does--in Cleveland, Ohio! It's a long drive, I know... just thought I'd put it out there in case you had any friends driving through!

My parents are there right now! If only they were driving home and not flying. Your buns are gorgeous!

EnglishSpot":29pfiqfe said:

I have family in Streetsboro/Northfield ;)

Might be making a trip to Richmond, VA sooner rather than later. DH is selling his bass boat and getting a small jon boat for a few years... he found what he's looking for up there. My parents live about halfway up. I told him sure! But we might be picking up a few rabbits along the way :lol: Might have to do some searching this week just in case the trip pans out!

Latest posts

Back