Is this what I think it is???!! what I found on Kijiji...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha! ROFLMFAO!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

LOL

(Does it say too much about my past if I say I knew what they were as soon as I saw the pic? lolololol)

Thats what it looks and sounds like to me. :D

Not too many other plants are so important to be "feminized" and it IS the spitting image! lol. I can't believe they are listing it on the internet!

Yes it is; if you google it you get pics and everything... There seems to be major websites of it.. omg. I don't know if its even legal to sell seeds? I was just looking for stuff for my garden is all, stuff that won't grow and get me busted..

lol. :) I don't think it IS legal to sell seeds...unless its to a medical card holder or to a caregiver licensed for that.

Heh.

I knew what they were too, but I just grew for my friends--fun plant to grow, but eventually I realized that I was being stupid, illegal is illegal, and I wasn't getting anything out of the deal--just the fun of solving puzzles. I do like me some puzzles...

Sudoku is safer! :lol:

Back in 1978,you could possess ONE plant in Alaska. Interesting driving along the Kenai highway and seeing the plant shop's sign "Pot Plants" listed with "Geraniums" and "Violets"

Actually it's illegal to use, to purchase or receive or to sell or give.... in Alaska
it's called immaculate conception, as it must 'come from nowhere' and go nowhere....
It was actually ruled on the basis of privacy, as long as you were/aren't a 'commercial producer' what you do/did in the privacy of your own home is private, unless you do some thing then, it's not private and your up on drug charges....

Latest posts

Back