If your animals could talk.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoAcreDream

Reaction score
I been talking to Molly . She is the holland lop due any moment.
She was bred Jan 11th. She is in the nest box most of the time.
Has pulled a lot of fur. I watched the babies kick inside of her today.
She just has this sad confused look about her. ( first litter )

I ask her what is wrong, and she just sits there, and looks at me.
( Are you that stupid , human ??!!??! )

TwoAcreDream":1xuoh5tt said:
)

NO, she is REALLY saying "YOU did this to me!!!!" :x

If my Animals could talk, they would shout about
how wonderful it is to be a member of my family.
The excellent treatment, living conditions, food
and accoutrements, what could be better?
I am continually trying to improve everything
that goes on with and for my Rabbits! Not to
mention Data the Cat, she is always fawned on and over,
but she happens to be a sweetheart.
Have I said enough?
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

I have a feeling I have at least one rabbit that would have and excited rant every time he sees me that goes something like"oh hey its you the bringer of noms...can I have a raisin please, yes , you have to, look at me I'm cute I deserve a raisin, what does the word diet mean, does it mean extra raisins if so then yeah, hey where you going you forgot my raisins, come back I need raisins. To be fair I only give him a raisin or two every few days...but he always acts super excited and is plastered to the door of his pen the second he sees me pick up the box of them.

My dogs would sing praises of my greatness and generosity (like they always do).
My cats would make fun of me, in their usual sarcastic way, and than demand tribute in the form of delicious food.

The hens...never do stop with their chatter, old biddies that they are. "Is the feeder full?, any hawks? any cats? oats today? scraps? do we get let out? we want out, we want out, we want out"

And the rabbits...well...somehow, I always have a bit of a harder time understanding them.
I do pick up a few phrases here and there, like
" Look human, the water bottle is EMPTY! " or "Treats? please give treats...or head scratches at least!"

Haha I've assigned voices to all of mine haha. My buck sounds like a country boy, my youngest doe sounds like some fancy english person, and my eldest doe has a bosten accent :p

Sinnfox":b6ogak9a said:
can I have a raisin please, yes , you have to, look at me I'm cute I deserve a raisin, what does the word diet mean, does it mean extra raisins if so then yeah, hey where you going you forgot my raisins, come back I need raisins.
:lol:

Doc Oc":b6ogak9a said:
Haha I've assigned voices to all of mine haha. My buck sounds like a country boy, my youngest doe sounds like some fancy english person, and my eldest doe has a bosten accent :p
:lol:

Frosted Rabbits":15q0nrpp said:
TwoAcreDream":15q0nrpp said:
)

NO, she is REALLY saying "YOU did this to me!!!!" :x
Nope,the Buck did. :twisted:

Sinnfox":15q0nrpp said:
...but he always acts super excited and is plastered to the door of his pen the second he sees me pick up the box of them.
Mine are that way when they see me walk in with a couple bunches of Cilantro in hand. :mbounce:

The dogs are kiss it, lick it, and nip it.
My brother says Chopper would constantly sing that "I'm too s*xy" song, he thinks very highly of himself. Look at me mommy.

Boomer-I need to lick you, I need to lick you, I need to lick you NOW.

Phoenix-Can I have a kiss, see, I kissed you, kiss me back, oh please

The rabbits--I could do without. They are so demanding. They already knock out feeders, throw bowls and shake cages. It's like one of those prison movies when the new guy walks down the cell block. They would take up a chant-food, food, food, food. Even the sweet little woolies would join in.

And the cat, he's too cool to say anything to me. But at night, he betrays his true feelings. He sleeps close to my side.

Rabbits: Oh Hi there. Good munchies. Oh that smelly bottle we like (VetRX)? No, darn, we like that smelly stuff. Now Hay please?

Hens: "Hey human, leave them eggs alone."
Roosters: Be glad she isn't eating you instead of just your eggs.

Wolfdog: "Mom, hey mom! Can I have a rabbit? Please, just one. No? Then a cat? A chunk of venison? No, okay I'll lick you to death instead then. (Yes he's a big love bug)

Latest posts

Back