If you could start over?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessie15273

Reaction score
Im getting back in the game. I have got a 2 does and a buck headed my way. Going to start all over and with woolies this time. As of right now I only have 2 pets that were left over from the last adventure. I have sold all my cages and half taken apart my "Mega Hutch".
bVEtfdI.jpg
5Qb9FtA.jpg

I am going to make it like 2 box type shelters to hang a few cages in.

And now for the inside of the shed. It is a 12x10 shed with large double doors on the 10 ft side.
XVNWmCZ.jpg

99HnJ8B.jpg

I want to have a line of 6 18x24 cages stacked on the left, with one 24x24 cage on the end. All of these will be stacked 4 high. On the right side will be 4 30x24 cages, stacked 3 high. Finally we have the only cages I have left, my monster, my 30x42 cage. Which is 2 high, but I could totally slap an extra 2 18x24s on top of, as it is not too high :lol:

Because the roof is shaped oddly the cages will not be up against the wall like in the picture, But I do expect to have enough room to have a small counter. I once stacked 2 cages and made them sort of a rolling counter.
lSq29w5.png

I loved it and might try it again, but may decide to do a small desk type so I have a bit of storage.

All of my extra bottles, crocks, and carriers are going to be stored in totes in a shack type thing off the back of the shed.

I want to do it all to make it the easiest on me. I got out because work was taking up too much time. I want to have auto waterers. Most likely a gravity flex tube system,as I do not have water out there, and could just throw a bucket up top. Nice big J feeders that I dont necessarily have to fill everyday. I am going to paint the walls and floor and fix the one wall. I am so excited to have a nice presentable rabbitry :lol:

What would you change if you could just up and do it all over?

My goodness, I have been out of work for a month and had too much time to think! Cant wait to go back next monday!

Latest posts

Back