If you could create your OWN breed ...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KLKTKR --- I WANT THAT TOO! :D

And Kyle, what breed do you want?

I'd want an Astrex English Lop. I love those little Velveteens, and I'd be happy with them I'm not too picky ;D But I do love the goofy happy ELops in their size. I just wish more willing breeders.

Okay, this will sound really stupid, but...

Would it not be cool to have a rabbit that looks like a yorshire terrior? :p

I said it was stupid! But I have always wanted a yorkie, but Dad and Mom won't let me keep one in the house. Can you imagine something that little outside with just a dog house? If I had a rabbit like one I could keep it in a cage without feeling bad and I could sneak it into the house sometimes! :mrgreen: My little siblings loves the rabbits (so does Mom) so I hardly ever get in trouble for sneaking them in. Well, sis does give me the look, but that isn't too bad.

A tiny hare-bodied bunny with satin fur, that comes in gold and silver. Red seems a bit too intense, so maybe "fawn"? And probably blue chinchilla for the silver. Haven't seen either on satin, though, so I dunno...
Oooh, and harli/magpie could make it look like marble, I bet...
They would be like little statues and would live on pedestals. :lol:
There should also be a giant version. *wise nod*

For now, I'm gunna try to see what a Cali looks like with red points... <_< >_>

I have to say I feel the same way about Rex. Though it would e nice to have a checkered giant sized Rex.

I like the rex with the lionhead mane idea :) I could make one. I bred my rex to my lionhead so if I keep a maned male kit to bred back to the female rex...

I love the plush lops, I'd love one of those one day!!

Pickles":296c1dvm said:
Id love it to have a French Angora coat with ears like an English Lop. Also size and temperament like the ELop, too. Super friendly and laid-back. Oh, and since this is a fantasy breed I want it to feed itself, fill its own water bottle, clean out its own cage and then do a few chores around the house. LOL! :)
:rotfl: I'd take any breed that did that!!!

If I couldn't have a rabbit that fed and watered itself, I would want a French Angora with Rex fur on the face, ears, feet, and TAIL... I never can find the tails on angoras. :D

For the coolness factor, a hereford colored, or red with white face. From an economic standpoint, I would like a medium furred, large rabbit with a white base coat, and thumbprint sized evenly spaced black spots, with no large patches of black.

Id want my tree rabbit with cool blue markings :D reaching 4 kilos weight in 12 weeks and fine boned. Id love to watch the kits climb about in my cages....

You had to spark my imagination. Everyone puts wings on everything nowadays but I didn't know what else to think of. Soooo um... Rexy with wings? I know its not really proportionate, havnt drawn in a while But man I can't draw feet so I erased them lol it doesn't look to similar to Zab's tree rabbit I hope. They can be friends though :) feel free zab to draw this digitally if you want and add feet lol I'd love to see it ^^ I was looking at parrot wings when I did this but I didn't have any specific colors in mind. Just matching the bun I guess lol weee! EDIT: wait wait wait this creature has no rudder... Brb must change tail!

EDIT: ok changed the tail so that it could actually turn during flight. I am happy now :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,517
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,517
I believe that there Are tri colored Dutch out there....somewhere... but they are not an aproved variety...yet soooooo pretty !!!

Almost makes me want to try them.....

Attachments

• 386719_2277473776694_1244224450_32250381_413489726_n.jpg
    386719_2277473776694_1244224450_32250381_413489726_n.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,514
Rabbits the size of hippos, but with the fine bones of a deer, that only take a a few pounds of feed to get that size, and come in any coat or color you can imagine.... I'd only need to raise one or two a year at that point!

I want an English Angora with COLOR all the way down the hair shaft!!!!

I bred this:

precut.jpg

to this:

nestbox02_zpsed14b8a5.jpg

and got this:

Bandit_zps32e4e844.jpg

and bred back to the EA sire and got this:

F3Apricot_zps12719a8f.jpg

Shelbers91":3u9plf4b said:
feel free zab to draw this digitally if you want and add feet lol I'd love to see it ^^ I was looking at parrot wings when I did this but I didn't have any specific colors in mind.

Well, today I was experimenting and figured that a winged rabbit could fit into the picture :) As I warned you in the PM, it's not as detailed as some of my other paintings but rather a pretty rough sketch. And the style is quite different too.

But a flying rabbit..
Ska%cc%88rmavbild%202013-02-23%20kl.%2019.48.02.png

I dream of a commercial sized breed, but soft and cuddly (think American Chinc or Flemish, how they're like...squishy?), and chestnut colored with lovely thick fur.

I have some at the house that are similar to this. They're Palomino/AmChin/Satin/NZ crosses and I adore them. I have another that is like this but smaller and broken pattern, but she's still so much fun. I have no idea what breed she is, she's the product of a colony escapee.

Latest posts

Back