If I was a rabbit....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinnfox

Reaction score
I have a funny mind I guess because I was watching my rabbit make her nest and I couldn't help thinking...If I was a rabbit and I was running lower on hay then I would like I would so pull a bit of it out and wait till I knew the human in charge of me was coming. Then I'd sit there staring out at the poor human with a pathetic look on my bunny face and the hay in my mouth to see how long it would take them to panic and give me more before realizing I wasn't due. >.> I would be an evil rabbit I guess :p

that ran through my head due to the fact that the rabbit I was watching is bred to a buck I had about lost hope for (this is the seventh time I think I have tried to breed him...only third time he actually tried to help make popples though..he is too polite :p

Random Rabbit":1yywirjf said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: funny.

if i were a rabbit... i would practice sleeping on my side...very soundly ...making my owner want to poke me to be certain i was Only sleeping... Then i would give her the "Whaaaaaat ? " look... :D

I used to have a doe who would sleep in the classic dead-rabbit pose. Scared me so bad I tripped on some stairs once. :p I swear she was trying to kill me!

Latest posts

Back