I think she's feeding them

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alch0my

Reaction score
Well ...Sky kindled yesterday morning and I think the kits look fed. I looked at the fed kits versus unfed kits but can't really tell. I do know that they are all energetic and not weak. Good sign I think? Im feeding sky lots of parsley and dill. I think her milk is coming in. I looked at her teats and the top looks really pink. I keep worrying:( I guess if they weren't fed they'd be getting weak by now. I did flip her just incase and put the babies on her one by one. They were so cute scrambling around for a teat. Im just going to let her do her job. She must have maternal instincts cause she built a nest and pulled lots of fur. I have seen her go in there but that was the morning she had them.

LOL I get nervous and worry too...after your sure shes feeding them, just let her do her thing...I maybe 3 times in having rabbits for 15 years on and off have seen them actually feeding their kits...they are sneaky those does lol

Latest posts

Back