I squealed when I looked in the nestbox today....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
Because these guys got ADORABLE overnight. There are 2 bucks and one doe. one black is a doe. They are 3 weeks old today.
8163253968_b9d5cd68a4_z.jpg

8163253886_a9dab9cb91_z.jpg

8163221481_9bca085894_z.jpg

8163253736_744d7cabb2_z.jpg

I WANT JW POPPLES!!!

This is just not fair at all. Not one little itty-bitty-eared-bunny-bit!

P.S. You made my daughter Queenpup squeal too! :lol:

Thanks! You will have yours one day! How old is your buck now??
And Jersey Wooly popples have their way of making people squeal. They are just too stinking cute with their teeny ears and big round smooshy faces. <3

Haha! They look like ZhuZhu pets! Are you sure they don't have wheels under their bodies?? LOL They are adorable!

Marinea":ey61yekb said:
*must resist another breed, must resist*

Good luck with that!!! They are hard to resist. LindseysWoolies is to blame for a handful of us getting Jersey Woolies, and she continues to spred the Woolyitis Rabitosis around. :) Isn't it a lovely thing!!!!

These are a day over a week older than mine. I can't wait until they are all fluffy like this. But it is starting!!!!

OMG! REALLY???? We've been looking for a doe to go with our buck so we could have JWpopples, too...but no luck...

They look like tribbles...or ewoks...are you sure those are real?

Thanks everyone for the comments! Yes they are real. lol they look like little stuffed animals though for sure.

Frecs":3oayb80z said:
OMG! REALLY???? We've been looking for a doe to go with our buck so we could have JWpopples, too...but no luck...

They look like tribbles...or ewoks...are you sure those are real?

Have you tried going to any shows to find a doe?

Haven't had any within reasonable driving distance for awhile. There is one this weekend but we won't be able to attend. There are others coming up and we hope to find a nice doe at one.

Ok that is just not right its against the rules, No I will get vaccinated against woolyitis rabbitosis LOLOLOLOLOL they are adorable

Back