I have to brag for .02 seconds...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle@theWintertime

Reaction score
So I have these cute babies for sale, right? I almost NEVER sell rabbits; when I do, it's usually one or two, and never covers my costs for much. Usually I'm happy if a year's worth of sales covers one bag of feed.

As such, my rabbitry ledger is just BLEEDING red ink. Like...HEMORRHAGING. Every year, I chalk up my losses to "well that's the price I pay to enjoy my rabbits" and put all numbers to zero. Only to splash into the red ink on the first feed bag of the year. :p

This batch of cute pet bunnies? WILL TOTALLY MAKE ME BREAK EVEN FOR THIS YEAR SO FAR. I can't articulate how excited I am to put a note in my ledger in BLACK INK. Who knows, I might even turn a $5 or $10 PROFIT from this when all is said and done...and that's like, almost a whole bag of pellets right there!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED OMG.

This, btw, is why I get so rankled when some jerk claims we all just breed to get rich. LOL NO. I'm about to have a literal party complete with mini-golf because I might break even for the first time ever. :D

A party with mini-golf???

*waits for her invite from her rich rabbit-loving friend*

Good for you, Kyle!

It's a good thing I count filling my freezer as a profit, otherwise I'd be totally up the creek with the rabbits
Congrats on breaking even :)

Latest posts

Back