I can't wait!!! More bunnies :D

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Dutchess

Reaction score
On Tuesday I am getting a totally adorable sable marten Britannia Petite doe. I have totally fallen in love with Brits and while I can't breed them because of cage space I am going to do rabbit hopping with the doe. Anyway so I can't wait! I'm really excited. The doe is from really good lines and she is from a rabbit judge who breeds for temperament s well as show quality rabbits.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 631
That's a pretty girl!!
I would love to get into rabbit hopping :) Only problem is, I would have to start it up around here (as, it seems, I have to do with EVERYTHING I'm interested in!!!) :p

Faylee popped into my head just looking at her! Or Anise, Misty, Ithil (that's Moon in Elvish), something as perky as her. :p

Galadriel, I LOVE the name Faylee!!! So I think I'm either naming her Faylee or Carly (which means little fiery girl). I'm going to post pictures of her as soon as I get her.

You're welcome, Duchess! I'm so glad you like it! I was looking at her and how pretty she is, and a whole bunch of things were swirling in my head just out of reach, and Faylee was the first to come in clear! :p

Carly is adorable, too! It's actually the name of a character in a TV show Bun and I watch sometimes. :lol:

Galadriel":34qf1yu7 said:
Faylee popped into my head just looking at her! Or Anise, Misty, Ithil (that's Moon in Elvish), something as perky as her. :p

OFF TOPIC (Grammar Police) - from a fellow homeschooling mom to a homeschooled kid.... grammar correction. "something as perky as SHE" - you check this by adding 'is' to the sentence. For example, you wouldn't say 'as perky as her is'. No, my grammar isn't perfect, but that's a very common mistake and easy to remedy!! ;) :oops:

Back